Everyday tasks like vacuuming or rearranging the basement can be tedious for a senior individual with arthritis. Organizing a closet can be extremely tiring for a cancer patient. They’re never-ending and if they become more difficult during post-op or due to treatment or age-related conditions, they can take precious time away from an already very busy schedule.
When even the most basic daily tasks become overwhelming, or you just need a helping hand, we can help. Care Assist, a home health care provider, can provide travel companionship, minor housework, bathing, grooming, and much more. We are there for you. It’s just one way we’re making to make the lives of those we care for become much more fulfilling.
OUR HOME CARE SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Light housekeeping
- Create customized grocery lists in accordance with dietary needs and preferences
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Home organization
- Feed and care for pets
- Assistance with personal care activities
- Assisting with mobility
- Reminding (medication, dates, routines, ETC)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Providing companionship
- Run errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments
- Providing transferring assistance
- Organizing shipping and reading mail
If you find any of our services best fitting for your loved one’s home health care needs, please schedule an assessment online for a free in-home consultation. You may call our offices in Boynton Beach 561-316-0651 or Broward 754-223-3156 for your inquiries or questions.