At Care Assist Home Health Care, our caregivers are everything to our clients and to us. As a custom yearly, our management team contacts our current and past clients, whose lives have been touched by our compassionate care professionals to share their experiences with us. Hundreds of responses pour into our offices from our clients and their loved ones. The responses are tender, poignant, loving, and echo the many reasons why our clients continue to choose Care Assist Home Health Care. It remains clear that our contractors are making our clients’ lives better; increasing recovery, comfort, and independence.
The Care Assist Home Health Care office staff and contractors will provide the highest level of customer service and patient care as we would to our own family members. Once you have decided to register to our company, you are not just a patient but also an extension of our Care Assist Home Health Care family for as long as you need us.
SCREENING PRACTICES OF CAREGIVERS
Our team at Care Assist Home Health Care believes in giving peace of mind to our clients and their families by offering compassionate caregivers who are dependable and who truly care about the entire well-being of our clients. Each caregiver is screened to ensure that they share the core values that our company upholds, which are compassion, integrity, family-oriented, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, and believe in diversity and flexibility. At Care Assist Home Health Care, we understand the challenges that families face in finding the right caregiver, so we are committed to vigorously recruit and screen all our home care staff. To ensure our clients are receiving the utmost in quality, skill, and professionalism, caregivers undergo the following screening practices.
CAREGIVER SCREENING PRACTICES:
- In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
- Criminal background check
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
- Continuous license status monitoring throughout contractors tenure
- Regular assessment by management to ensure client satisfaction
- Reference checks via phone or mail
- State health screening as required by law
- No-cost Hepatitis B vaccination
- Bloodborne pathogens training as stated by OSHA guidelines
- Current CPR certification
- Drug Screening
ONCE SCREENED AND APPROVED FOR HIRE, CAREGIVERS UNDERGO THE FOLLOWING:
- Competency verification by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- In-office orientation prior to placement
- Contractors performance reviews within the first 90 days and then twice per year after
Care Assist Home Health Care also encourages all of our contractors to undergo continuing education.
Our recruiters seek out top talent in every market we serve. We then complete stringent screening, background checks, and face-to-face interviews with each candidate to determine and ensure that their qualifications and competencies are in line with our client’s needs.