Care Assist, a home health care and nurse registry provider, is dedicated to ensuring the health and wellness of each respective client. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of care to all our clients. Call our offices today at 1-800-536-2318 to secure a qualified and reliable home health care professional. Services are customized and combined to fit each client’s unique condition, needs, and budget.
South Florida Services
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Special Needs Care
- Home Support Services
- Live-In Care
- After Surgery Care
- Skilled Nursing Service
- Respite Care
- Care for New Parents
- Hospice Care
- Personal Care
- Companionship Care
- Senior Home Health Care
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF HOME HEALTH CARE INCLUDE:
- Peace of mind, knowing a parent or loved one has a caregiver assisting them with activities of daily living.
- Regular visits by a skilled nurse who manages and evaluates the individual care plan and forwards it to the patient’s doctor for approval.
- Patients recuperate faster in their own environment.
- Outpatient surgery has increased and hospital stays are much shorter.
- The patient’s family lacks the time and training needed to care for their needs.
- Signs and symptoms of complications or declines are reported quickly to the doctor and family.
Home Health Aides/Certified Home Health Aides work with patients on the road to recovery. They assist patients with activities of daily living including personal care, household tasks, meal preparation, and meeting nutritional needs.
Companions/Homemakers offer a smooth transition for the patient towards total recovery. Light house-cleaning, laundry, shopping, and meal preparation are provided.